About The Role
Beverley Parklands is currently recruiting for an Activities Coordinator to work at their care home in Beverley.
The Home is currently rated as Outstanding by CQC and provides both residential and dementia care.
The facilities include a resident’s bar, cinema, hair and beauty spa, bowls green and sweet shop, which are used on a daily basis by both residents and staff as part of the activity program.
We pride ourselves in giving the highest quality of person centred care, and maintaining dignity and respect for our residents, which is shown in the high staff to resident ratio. If you share our passion for providing our residents with a fun and varied program of activities, and would like to join a friendly and supportive team, please do get in touch.
The role is key to our residents happiness and will include planning, organising and leading internal and external activities in response to the identified wants and needs of residents..
This role is for 18 hours per week and requires alternate weekends.
It is essential that all our staff are;
- Flexible, caring and compassionate.
- Positive, self-motivated and organised.
- Willing to undertake any training necessary to develop skills and competency relevant to the role.
- Sensitive to the needs of others.
- An active team player and must be able to work on own initiative.
- Possess good communication skills with colleagues and residents.
In return the company will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free Uniform
- Fully comprehensive training and development support from our In house trainer
- Career Progression
- Staff recognition awards
- Rewards App
- Health Scheme
- Working with a fantastic team of friendly, supportive, like-minded individuals
Experience in Care/Dementia Care is advantageous however, training and support is provided to a very high standard if the applicant demonstrates all the qualities we feel are essential to fulfil this role, such as having a positive and caring attitude.