About The Role
The HR Coordinator role will be pivotal to maintain an effective and happy workforce, which is vital to provide high quality care. The position will be based at Head Office in Brantingham, East Yorkshire, reporting to the Operations Director, however there will be some days out of the office providing HR support across the group. The role will also be pivotal in establishing new Homes as the company grows, resulting in opportunities to progress.
A list of some of the job responsibilities and requirements are below.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Audit HR related processes, such as disciplinary and grievance procedures, and employee files.
- Monitor employee engagement and make recommendations to improve morale and performance if required.
- Audit employees supervision and appraisal tracker
- Assess the effectiveness of the induction programmes and training
- Monitor the HR policies and procedures are being followed in the Homes and update as required
- Monitor staffing levels across the group and agency staff usage
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying and possibly screening potential candidates.
- Leading on recruitment events, such as Open Days
- Interacting with department heads to identify job openings and prepare job descriptions and requirements.
- Posting job openings on media and social media outlets.
- Assist with performance management plans, grievances and investigations where required.
- Schedule meetings, interviews and HR events as directed by Directors.
- Monitor staff leavers and the reasons why.
- Assist with adhoc projects.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Human Resources qualification or degree (CIPD Level 3 min).
- 2 years in a HR generalist role with experience of recruitment processes
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Knowledge of day to day employment legislation including equality, screening, disciplinary and contract terms
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sociable and caring individual
- Highly computer literate
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.