About The Role
Yorkare Homes is an award winning care home provider based in East Yorkshire.
As a family owned company, with over 30 years experience operating care homes, we aim to provide the highest quality care in luxury environments.
This is reflected by our numerous Outstanding ratings from CQC (which puts us in the top 2% in the country) and the 3 Best New Care Home in the UK awards we received at the prestigious Pinders Healthcare Design Awards in London.
Yorkare Homes is currently recruiting for an Office Assistant to join the head office team in supporting the Homes across the group.
It is essential that all our staff are:
- Flexible, caring and compassionate.
- Positive, self-motivated and organised.
- Willing to undertake any training necessary to develop skills and competency relevant to the role.
- Sensitive to the needs of others.
- An active team player and must be able to work on own initiative.
- Possess good communication skills with colleagues and residents.
Overview of Job Description:
- Head Office Support to a group of care homes
- Purchasing ad hoc items for care homes
- Processing of supplier invoices from matching of delivery notes, uploading onto Sage to payment
- Invoicing residents on a weekly and monthly basis
- Chasing payments where necessary
- Admin tasks within Head Office – photocopying, answering the phone, taking in deliveries etc
- General tasks which arise on a day to day basis
- Proficient at Sage 50
In return the company will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fully comprehensive training and development support from our In house trainer
- Career Progression
- Staff recognition awards
- Rewards App
- Health Scheme
- Working with a fantastic team of friendly, supportive, like-minded individuals.
This role will be based at our head offices at Brough.
Working hours will be 9-5 Monday to Friday
Salary scale £20K – £22.5K dependent on experience.
Yorkare Homes is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer