About The Role
Yorkare Homes is one of the highest CQC rated care providers nationally and that same level of care is provided at Rawcliffe Manor.
The care home provides both residential and dementia care.
The Home includes facilities such as an in-house bar, a full beauty salon and hairdressing room, cinema and terraces.
The facilities are used on a daily basis by visiting friends and family, and in our varied activities program.
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator
37.5 hours a week
The Admin Assistant/Receptionist is the first point of contact of residents, visitors and attending professionals. The role is to ensure guests and residents are given advice and support both face to face and over the telephone, and to complete administration tasks for management/Head office.
It is essential that all our staff are;
· Flexible, caring and compassionate.
· Positive, self-motivated and organised.
· Willing to undertake any training necessary to develop skills and competency relevant to the role.
· Sensitive to the needs of others.
· An active team player and must be able to work on own initiative.
· Possess good communication skills with colleagues and residents.
Overview of Job Description
· To give advice and support both face to face and over the telephone
· Controlling and reconciling fees, petty cash, residents money and funds.
· Preparing monthly staff hours reports for payroll, monitoring and amending the TMS system.
· Checking invoices, delivery notes and passing to head office monthly
· To complete administration tasks for management/Head office.
· Set up and monitor staff and resident files, both hard copy and digital files.
In return the company will offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Free Uniform
· Fully comprehensive training and development support from our in-house trainer
· Career Progression
· Staff recognition awards
· Rewards App
· Health Scheme
· Working with a fantastic team of friendly, supportive, like-minded individuals
Experience in a Receptionist/Administration role is essential. Excellent PC skills are desirable.
Salary: £11.80 per hour
Yorkare Homes is proud to be an equal opportunities employer