About The Role
Rawcliffe Manor (Formerly Amelia House) will be opening in January 2022.
The Home will be fully refurbished into a luxury, state of the art, 67 bed care home.
Both Residential and Dementia care will be provided, and facilities include residents bar, garden room and private dining room.
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager
Overview of Job Description:
- A deputy position to support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the home’s management including taking temporary or complete charge during the absence of the Manager.
- To promote the philosophy of privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment for all residents, treating everyone with respect and encouraging participation in any tasks if wished with due consideration to managed risk taking.
- Support the Registered Manager in their duties to ensure the home complies with all health and safety requirements. Seeking guidance from professionals when required and conducting care reviews with residents and families
- Assist the Registered Manager to produce and maintain systems and procedures for auditing and assuring quality of care provided by the home.
- To guide the team to always deliver care to the highest level to support residents with a wide range of disabilities, ensuring you are a positive role model to all staff.
- To share the on-call with the other members of the management team.
- To oversee the documentation entries daily, complete rotas and staff meetings.
- To be able to communicate well with professionals, other staff members, residents, and relatives.
- To induct, train and supervise staff as required
It is essential that all our Management staff are:
- Flexible, caring, and compassionate.
- Positive, self-motivated, and organised.
- Willing to undertake any training necessary to develop skills and competency relevant to the role.
- Sensitive to the needs of others.
- An active team player and must be able to work on own initiative.
- Possess good communication skills
- Professional and confident in providing support to junior colleagues which will include both positive and negative feedback.
In return the company will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free Uniform
- Fully comprehensive training and development support from our In house trainer
- Career Progression
- Staff recognition awards
- Rewards App
- Health Scheme
- Working with a fantastic team of friendly, supportive, like-minded individuals
Whilst experience is preferred in Deputy or Registered Management posts, an experienced Senior Care Assistant with the correct attitude could be supported to fulfil the role successfully.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Yorkare Homes is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
From the 11th November 2021 it will be law that to work in a social care setting you must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Induction, Training and initial shifts will be at Haxby Hall, Haxby, our sister home – until Rawcliffe Manor is open.