About The Role
Rawcliffe Manor (Formerly Amelia House) will be opening in January 2022.
The Home will be fully refurbished into a luxury, state of the art, 67 bed care home.
Both Residential and Dementia care will be provided, and facilities include residents bar, garden room and private dining room.
We are currently recruiting for a Head Housekeeper
This role will include weekend work.
It is essential that all our staff are;
- Flexible, caring and compassionate.
- Positive, self-motivated and organised.
- Willing to undertake any training necessary to develop skills and competency relevant to the role.
- Sensitive to the needs of others.
- An active team player and must be able to work on own initiative.
- Possess good communication skills with colleagues, residents and visitors.
Overview of Job Description:
- To either be in overall charge of the Housekeeping team, with the management team.
- To provide the residents with a safe and clean environment to live in.
- To complete staffing rotas and supervisions..
- To spot check and audit the service provided.
- To support, train and guide Housekeepers as required.
- To report and record in the appropriate manner any information considered to be important.
- To deal with any queries or worries expressed by residents/relatives/visitors and forward on to senior managers if unable to resolve.
In return the company will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free Uniform
- Fully comprehensive training and development support from our in-house trainer
- Career Progression
- Staff recognition awards
- Rewards App
- Health Scheme
- Working with a fantastic team of friendly, supportive, like-minded individuals
Experience in a Head Housekeeper role preferred.
Experience in Care/Dementia Care is advantageous.
Yorkare Homes is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
From the 11th November 2021 it will become law that to work within a social care setting you must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Induction, Training and initial shifts will be at Haxby Hall, Haxby, our sister home – until Rawcliffe Manor is open.