About The Role
Westfield Park, in Goole, is looking to recruit a Hairdresser.
The Home provides both residential and dementia care in separate areas of the Home.
The facilities include a residents’ bar, two modern hair and beauty spa’s, a bowls green and cinema.
The role is approximately 16 hours a week, but can be confirmed at interview.
It is essential that all our staff are;
· Flexible, caring and compassionate.
· Positive, self-motivated and organised.
· Willing to undertake any training necessary to develop skills and competency relevant to the role.
· Sensitive to the needs of others.
· An active team player and must be able to work on own initiative.
· Possess good communication skills with colleagues and residents.
Overview of Job Description
· To give provide a high quality service to make our residents feel presentable.
· To maintain high standards of cleanliness
· To communicate any issues or concerns with the senior team.
· To monitor and order stock required.
In return the company will offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Free Uniform
· Fully comprehensive training and development support from our in-house trainer
· Career Progression
· Staff recognition awards
· Rewards App
· Health Scheme
· Working with a fantastic team of friendly, supportive, like-minded individuals
Experience in Hairdressing is essential, experience in Residential and Dementia Care would be advantageous.
Yorkare Homes is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer